Tuesday 18 August 2015

Brave cuts: QUICK cut

For weeks I have been contemplating on whether I should/shouldn't cut my hair shorter.

Yes what?! As if its not short already? 
One thing about me is that I get bored of things quite easily. Not just with my hairstyle but with just about anything; my style, my bags, my shoes, my clothes, my mate (eh?!) Just kidding :p

But really.. I even have colleagues who said to me "u ni kadang2 style harry potter,sometimes gaya makcik makcik,cepat betul berubah"
Well....thanks?

I was contemplating between these 3 hairstyles:




After much consideration and support from family, peers,  building cleaners, cashiers, building receptionists, our tea lady, etc( I think I made them tell me to chop off my hair because I wont quit asking until they say so haha) , I have decided to go for the safest cut...which is the last photo.

And as of every haircut that I have experienced, 
I never get the length that I want.
I think the stylist hated my coarse hair and decided to kill 3" of my hair with his scissors.

Its freaking short!!!!! Nanges!

Now, I cant lie. 
There is a bit of regret but hair will grow. 
So stop being so dramatic Gja! Come on!

I am in a love hate relationship with my hair now...
It looks good at some angles.

That is how I evaluate my haircut ladies, 
from my selfies hahaha. Vain who?


Before I end this post, let me tell you that I had this haircut at an express salon and it costs me RM18!
Beat my bravery ladies!

But really, I think these quick cuts are meant for moms like me :p
I dont need the washing,blowing.
I just need my hair done ASAP before my son throws his tantrums.
Based on my experience today, I would say go for it!
Try it! You never know until you do 










No comments:

Post a Comment