Saturday 20 August 2016

Keep running on the track of no end

Photo credit to loveforrunning.com


I have to admit that I have been feeling a little bit sluggish in the past months. Almost depressed I would say. I felt helpless. My father was ill, I was not well and I had to put a pause to everything.

If you know me well enough then you know that I am very ambitious and there are a lot of things I would like to achieve but here I am, settled on life. Now, don't get me wrong. I am not complaining because more than anything, I am very grateful with what I have and to be able to spend most of my time with my little Tintin is absolutely a dream come true.

A mother's love is unconditional and it saddens me when I cant give him what he wants, I am with him most of the times and it makes both of us happy but there are times when he asks me requests that I am not able to fulfill. Of course my husband is more than able to contribute but I also want to be able to independently give Tintin what he wants. 
Well, I don't know if that make sense to you but it does to me. 

You must think I am crazy. I know. It is every mother's dream to be a stay at home mom, it is also a dream of mine but perhaps not yet. I have to sacrifice to give more and when the time comes, it will all be worth it.

I am inspired to write this from the dream I had last night. In my dream, I was running...running really fast that I felt the adrenaline runs through my body. I woke up with palpitations from all the rush. It was a track of no end but it felt great. I felt like i achieved something..something big. The feeling was so amazing that it affects me so much today and it really changed my perspective. Now, I have to make it a reality.

I want to be able to contribute to something that gives meaning. I want to keep on running. There is just something out there that is yet to be discovered.

I am writing this as reminder to myself and to all my readers that it is all within you. Life is short and you are running out of time. Life is like a never ending marathon. 
It is always about who is faster to reach the finishing line.

Have you discovered what you are made for ? 
I am certainly making a start today to understand more and bring out my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment