Wednesday 12 October 2016

Hello! Mr. Handsome Barista Part 1: Man down before 31

Oh hellllllo...OCTOBER! 


My favorite month is finally here! It is our birthday month! Yes! Mine and Farez’s.
Our birthday is 20days apart.

His birthday was last Saturday and I have decided to surprise him with a pre-birthday dinner.
He is usually very tired after beating the heavy 2hrs traffic from KLIA. So I made him a Korean bbq at the comfort of his own home, complete with a steamboat. Nyum!


He got home. Opened the door and shouted “Matin!!! I am home!” He didn’t see the “Happy Birthday” set up. He asked “Whats for dinner? I feel like eating something sinful and heavy” (YES!). he walked in and saw the foods and the birthday set up. He smiled and said “Okay.. I’m just gonna wallop everything!! Thank You! I thought everybody forgotten my Birthday!


Little did he know, I had another surprise waiting for him. His birthday gift!! Well, we don’t usually exchange gifts (though the tradition should change hint) but this year is an exception because I know, he would appreciate this gift very much!
(Actually, I might appreciate it more.. grins :p)

Funny thing was, all of us fell asleep after the heavy meal. Did not even make it to 12am for the surprise birthday cake and gift! If you are thinking that the sleeping involved sexy lingerie and a romantic night, you are absolutely WRONG. It involved bloatedness and heavy snoring. Hahahaha. I guess I owe him then? His cake and birthday gift had to wait until the next morning LOL.

So patience come reward...I got him...*drum rolls!!* 

A Nescafe Gold Blend Barista Machine!

Perfect! as he stepped out from the room asking for his morning coffee, he saw the Barista machine waiting for him on our dining table. I know...I know...your welcome  :)


Both of us are avid coffee drinker. We, especially Farez needs his dose of coffee in the morning. It is a long 1+ hour drive to work for him. Coffee and good music keeps him sane :p

What caught my attention the most is that the machine does not require a capsule and it works on a touch of a button! You only need to use your Nescafe Gold Blend to get it brewing and because we are already consuming Nescafe Gold Blend at home, it is even more obvious that we need to have the machine! Cafe style coffee at home? 
YES PLEASE!!! 
P/S: The machine only takes Freeze dried coffee. Hence why you MUST only use Nescafe Gold Blend. I already asked the salesman about using other types of coffee and he clearly said NO. So, don't itchy your hand by pouring other types of coffee. Even Nescafe Classic is a no-no as it oxidizes easily and it would jam up your machine.
Nescafe Gold Blend coffee- Freeze dried coffee. The shape is different compared to regular coffee

I immediately turned to Mr. Google and found that the Nescafe Gold Barista machine is available for purchase on Lazada and 11 Street. It was a bonus for me because Nescafe is having an introductory promotion price at RM249 instead of RM399 and you will get FREE 2 Nescafe Gold Blend (200g)

Without thinking twice, I bought it! I bought the Nescafe Gold Barista Machine and here is a picture of my Mr.Handsome Barista.

 Now, go grab a cup and write a love note with my name spelled wrongly :p
Wait for PART 2 as I set up the Nescafe Gold Barista machine and share my experience exploring it


No comments:

Post a Comment